Saturday, August 7, 2010

Welcome

I decided to start a new blog about the various books I am reading. I love reading which is a good thing since it is a part of my job as an elementary school librarian. I plan to share some of the books that I am reading which can range from books for the littlest all the way to adult books. I am part of a library review group so many of the books may come from these books. Other books may be from the public library, our school library, or books I have purchased. I hope you will enjoy the reviews and give me your opinions and suggestions as well.

Thanks,
Megan

2 comments:

  1. Welcome...I just started blogging in July and love it.

    Keep in touch...I am a new follower.

    Stop by my blog if you like.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog looks great.

    Our company has been representing authors for the past twenty years. We would love to add you to our database to receive press releases from them regarding books applicable to the genres you review.

    Thank you in advance,

    Ken Eason
    Bostick Communications
    ops@bostickcommunications.com

    ReplyDelete