Sunday, October 10, 2010

Blog Hop

Book Blogger Hop


Blog Hop is brought to us by Crazy-for-Books.
What's your favorite beverage while reading or blogging, if any? Is it tea, coffee, water, a glass of wine, or something else?


My favorite beverage (at all times) is a Diet Dr Pepper with Vanilla from Sonic. For those who know me, I stop each morning and get one just so I can make it through the day. I know this habit is costing me about 5.50 a week so it will soon end when the house purchasing begins. I know the habit won't be completely gone but I will definitely cut back.

Do you have a favorite drink for when you are reading or blogging?

3 comments:

  1. Hi:

    Stopping by from the hop.

    I a teacher also.

    Hope you are having fun at the hop this weekend.

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny! I think Dr. Pepper is an acquired taste...

    I’m your newest follower, and I would like to invite you to Book Lover’s Blog Hop at Story Time Under the Stars. At the Book Lovers’ Blog Hop you can link up a book review and connect with other book reviewers, it is a great way to get more exposure to your book reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by Little Sprout Books! Glad you found a useful list! I taught the older kids too, but am learning about the little ones with my sons! Hope you'll continue to visit - we have a great link-up of book recommendations every Friday!

    ReplyDelete