Sunday, June 5, 2011

Wrap up posting

I have completed my 48 hour reading challenge!! It was great fun to lie around reading for most of the weekend (even though I tend to do that a lot anyway). I had set a goal of 20 hours of reading knowing that I would be out of the house for several hours but managed to surpass my goal. I will blog my reviews of the last 3 books I finished later tonight or early tomorrow.

Total time reading: 22 1/2 hours
Total time blogging/networking: 3 hours

Grand total time: 25 1/2 hours!!!

Total books completed: 6 books

I am excited about participating again next year and know better how to plan my time.

This year I will be making a donation to my library aid's family. Her son was in an accident recently and the medical expenses will be huge. The total I plan to donate is twice the amount of hours I read so I will be donating $51 dollars to assist the family.

1 comment:

  1. Great job in meeting and exceeding your goal! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete